*[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Search/Поиск по всему порталу Поиск по форуму · RSS ]*

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Snaggletooth, labanov, Darksage  
Коллекция » Rock Music (mostly lossless and a small part mp3) » BAND F » FIORE /AOR/Melodic Hard Rock (United States/1998)
FIORE /AOR/Melodic Hard Rock
DarksageДата: Воскресенье, 26.09.2021, 06:49 | Сообщение # 1
True RMW

Статус: Offline

Об ошибках и нерабочих ссылках пишите сюда
Error and non-working links write here
Материал предназначен для ознакомления!
Если вам понравился альбом, купите диск в магазине.
The material is intended for review! If you liked the album, buy the CD in the store.

Discography

Цитата
Fiore is a Four Piece Band featuring Lead Singer Jon Fiore. Jon is a Singer/Songwriter from New York who Started his Professional Carrer Back in 1985 with the Group Preview. For those who have wanted Harem Scarem to return to their melodic best, this is also the answer you have been looking for.
Fiore is a four piece featuring singer Jon Fiore, who for a time ran with the band Preview. The rest of the band comprises three ex-Fall From Grace members. The great thing here is however, the whole thing is co-written, Produced, Mixed and Engineered by Harry Hess and Pete Lesperance of Harem Scarem. Add to that the whole band play on it in the role as additional musicians, and you have a sure fire reason to sell your Grandmother in order to buy it. And as sure as the pedigree would suggest, this is almost another Harem Scarem album. Discounting all the Scarem influences, this is a bloody fine melodic rock album.

Musically it is as close to Harem Scarem's more melodic debut album. Most of the songs on Today Till Tomorrow could have featured on that debut. 'Out Of Love' is a strong opener, setting the record straight for what you are in for for the remaining tracks. There are some tracks which fly higher than the others. The others all track in that familiar style of Scarem's debut. But the ones that warrant high praises are the second track 'All Along', with it's huge anthem chorus and raspy desperate vocal verses. An instant classic that keeps growing. 'It Can Only Get Better' is a huge mid paced power ballad, with some acoustic backing. Another monsterous chorus, with all those famous Harem Scarem multi layered vocals. 'Anything' is a great pop rock feel good tune with again, those vocals and that type of chorus! 'Strong Enough' and 'Corner Of My Mind' are both acoustic driven ballads, while inbetween those and after it, lies a couple of cool rockers.

Without raving on too much, which I probably already have done, Today Till Tomorrow is a classy melodic hard rock album that every Harem Scarem fan should own, and file next to their own albums. For those who have wanted Harem Scarem to return to their melodic best, this is also the answer you have been looking for.

Huge! (MTM MUSIC)

Fiore - Today Till Tomorrow

Genere: AOR, Melodic Hard Rock
Years: 1998

Track:
1. Out of Love 3:46
2. All Along 4:12
3. It Can Only Get Better 4:28
4. Don't Take It Too Fast 4:26
5. Anything 4:04
6. Today Till Tomorrow 3:54
7. Strong Enough 3:46
8. How Many Times 4:35
9. Corner of My Mind 4:53
10. Whatever I Want 3:41
11. Someday Soon 4:12

Band:
Jon Fiore - lead vocals
Serge Tremblay - guitars
Doug Elash - bass
Paolo Erme - drums
Harold Hess - backing vocals, keyboards (Harem Scarem)
Pete Lesperance - additional guitars
Darren Smith - additional drums, percussion
Ray Coburn - additional keyboards

Produced by: Harry Hess (Harem Scarem)
Цитата
Детище Harry Hess и Pete Lesperance (Harem Scarem) с вокалистом Jon Fiore которого можно видеть на многих альбомах AOR направления. Чистой воды AOR, красивый, чистый как горный ручеёк, ух сколько раз его послушал за эту неделю даже не помню, в общем друзья кто в теме и кто не имеет милости просим!

Моя душа - онлайн..
Я где-то рядом,
Я за стеклом экрана
Я далеко и близко, как ни странно...
===
DarksageДата: Воскресенье, 26.09.2021, 06:50 | Сообщение # 2
True RMW

Статус: Offline

Об ошибках и нерабочих ссылках пишите сюда
Error and non-working links write here
Материал предназначен для ознакомления!
Если вам понравился альбом, купите диск в магазине.
The material is intended for review! If you liked the album, buy the CD in the store.

Fiore - All I Feel

Год:1998

Tracklist
1. Fool Yourself
2. I Will Wait
3. Everyday
4. Destiny
5. The Only Way We'll Know
6. Good For Nothing
7. Keep Me Satisfied
8. Without Your Love (bonus track)
9. Come And Gone
10. All I Feel
11. The Ladder

Jon Fiore - vocals
Serge Tremblay - guitar
Doug Elash - bass
Paolo Erme - drums
Pete Lesperance - additional guitars
Harry Hess - backing vocals, keyboards
Creighton Doane - additional drums

Моя душа - онлайн..
Я где-то рядом,
Я за стеклом экрана
Я далеко и близко, как ни странно...
===
Коллекция » Rock Music (mostly lossless and a small part mp3) » BAND F » FIORE /AOR/Melodic Hard Rock (United States/1998)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Thrash Metal United Kingdom Melodic Death Metal Argentina Mexico Brazil black metal Russia Death Metal Norway 2005 Progressive power metal Power Metal Japan Hard Rock Blues Rock Heavy Metal Germany 2000 Glam Rock Sweden 1998 Switzerland 1997 USA 2008 Belgium 2007 1983 Melodic Rock rock 1984 1985 2003 instrumental 1999 2004 speed metal 2006 1987 1988 canada 1990 2019 doom metal 1992 1993 2009 Spain gothic metal 2010 Netherlands 2018 Poland 1996 united states 1989 1994 1991 Greece 1995 2020 AUSTRIA 2011 France 2012 Denmark progressive rock lossless 2002 progressive metal Symphonic Metal UK Italy Folk Metal 2013 International Chile 2014 Progressive Death Metal 1986 2015 classic rock Colombia 2016 Russian Federation Symphonic Power Metal MP3 Finland 2001 CCM Melodic Hard Rock AOR Australia Melodic Power Metal US lossless Japan 2017 Melodic Heavy Metal 2023
Top.Mail.Ru
Яндекс.Метрика