*[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Search/Поиск по всему порталу Поиск по форуму · RSS ]*

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Snaggletooth, labanov, Darksage  
Коллекция » Rock Music (mostly lossless and a small part mp3) » BAND N » NIKKI PUPPET / Hard Rock (Germany / Collection)
NIKKI PUPPET / Hard Rock
labanovДата: Пятница, 15.04.2022, 19:15 | Сообщение # 1
Metal RMW

Статус: Offline

Об ошибках и нерабочих ссылках пишите сюда
Error and non-working links write here
Материал предназначен для ознакомления!
Если вам понравился альбом, купите диск в магазине.
The material is intended for review! If you liked the album, buy the CD in the store.

Nikki Puppet - Puppet On A String

Year: 2005
Style: Hard Rock
Format: Flac+Cue+Log
Size: 259mb

Tracklist:
01. Puppet on a String
02. Sirens
03. Syncronized
04. I Feel Unreal
05. Grumpy Face
06. Another World
07. Ignorance
08. Enjoy
09. Stand Here This Way
10. Insignificant

Состав:
Nicky Gronewold - lead vocals
Christo Mamalitsidis - guitars
Anke Sobek - bass
Michael Wolpers - drums

Lossless
Прикрепления: 6337233.jpg (32.0 Kb)

Рок'н'ролл это мы
===
DarksageДата: Пятница, 15.04.2022, 20:43 | Сообщение # 2
True RMW

Статус: Online

The material is intended for review! If you liked the album, buy the CD in the store.

Discography MP3 320

Альбомы:
2007 - Militant Mother
2008 - Power Seeker
2015 - Disco Inferno
2015 - To be yourself
2016 - Puppet On A String
2020 - Into the Wild

download folder

Цитата
Nikki Puppet is a new German combo that plays classic Hard Rock but here the singer is a girl, Nicky Gronewold. The music of the band isn't bad, at the opposite they even have some good catchy songs on their new album "Puppet On A string" but we're not in front of something sensational here and the principal default of this album is that it is just classic as hell�

I cannot deny that a song like "Sirens" or "Another World" is really catchy. Yes, it's not unpleasant to listen to "Puppet On A string" actually, the musicians are good, the "rock" voice of Nicky is cool and they know how to write a good old classic Hard Rock music. On the other hand and to be honest, after two or three listening, I'm a bit bored by this release. I don't think that it comes from the quality of the music but in fact, the originality here is near of the zero so if, like me, you were a fan of this kind of music during the 80's and 90's, you will quickly have a feeling of deja-vu.

The production is good and the sound is perfect on the other hand I think that we're in front of a real pretender for the "shorter" album of the year. With only some few 30 minutes for 10 songs I hope that it will be possible to find this release with a nice price� On the other hand due to the problem of originality and boring stuff after some listening, it's maybe better that we only have these few 30 minutes�

If you're a nostalgic of the 80's and 90's and still like good catchy Hard Rock, have a look on this release. Though, except the quality of the sound and the fact that the singer is a girl, there is nothing new here so if you really want to know if you must buy this album, well I will say that no, it is not something essential. But at least, some of the songs are catchy so�
link

Моя душа - онлайн..
Я где-то рядом,
Я за стеклом экрана
Я далеко и близко, как ни странно...
===
DarksageДата: Пятница, 15.04.2022, 20:55 | Сообщение # 3
True RMW

Статус: Online

Nikki Puppet - Into the Wild

Год/Year: 2020

Треклист /Tracklist
01 - Shadows and Lies
02 - Valentino (I Should Have Known))
03 - Sunset
04 - Personality
05 - Into the Wild
06 - Living a Lie
07 - Crazy, Stupid, Wild
08 - Electrify
09 - The Day Before You Came
10 - The Kidnapping of Alpha Male
11 - Silent Symphony

Участники/line-up

Моя душа - онлайн..
Я где-то рядом,
Я за стеклом экрана
Я далеко и близко, как ни странно...
===
Коллекция » Rock Music (mostly lossless and a small part mp3) » BAND N » NIKKI PUPPET / Hard Rock (Germany / Collection)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Thrash Metal United Kingdom Melodic Death Metal Argentina Mexico Brazil black metal Russia Death Metal Norway 2005 Progressive power metal Power Metal Japan Hard Rock Blues Rock Heavy Metal Germany 2000 Glam Rock Sweden 1998 Switzerland 1997 USA 2008 Belgium 2007 1983 Melodic Rock rock 1984 1985 2003 instrumental 1999 2004 speed metal 2006 1987 1988 canada 1990 2019 doom metal 1992 1993 2009 Spain gothic metal 2010 Netherlands 2018 Poland 1996 united states 1989 1994 1991 Greece 1995 2020 AUSTRIA 2011 France 2012 Denmark progressive rock lossless 2002 progressive metal Symphonic Metal UK Italy Folk Metal 2013 International Chile 2014 Progressive Death Metal 1986 2015 classic rock Colombia 2016 Russian Federation Symphonic Power Metal MP3 Finland 2001 CCM Melodic Hard Rock AOR Australia Melodic Power Metal US lossless Japan 2017 Melodic Heavy Metal 2023
Top.Mail.Ru
Яндекс.Метрика